Sunday, July 5, 2009

Liberty Church VBS Starts Tomorrow!


This year's VBS Theme is: Crocodile Dock
Ages 4-5th grade
Date and time: July 6-10, 6pm-9pm
Location: Blue Angel Campus
2221 S. Blue Angel Parkway, Pensacola, FL 32506
Phone: (850) 453-4318

I've been a helper one year and I am just so thankful for all the work they do to reach the community this event. If you live close by, be sure to check it out! Your kids will love it!

In preparation for this year's VBS, my kids made this craft from DTLK Kids. They have lots of other simple crafts your kids will surely enjoy.


1 comment:

  1. My Church just did Crockadile Rock. It is so much fun. The kids had a great time. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear what you think! Leave a little note to let me know you dropped by today.

Search my blog or the web.