Thursday, June 25, 2009

Wal-Mart Super Shopping



On Tuesday at Wal-Mart, I bought more vegetables for the freezer. Between this purchase and Sunday's, we are pretty stocked-up for the month with vegetables! Tuesday is always the last day for the week’s grocery deals. So these sale prices may no longer be available. Check my Wal-Mart Price Match grocery list for current deals.

I spent $30.21 for about 40 lbs of veggies, plus pasta items. This picture shows you what items were purchased. I didn’t want to take all of them out of the bags for the picture. I picked up 2 cucumbers, ginger root, 2 Velveeta Shells Dinner, pasta and tomato sauce and paste, none pictured here.

In the near future, I plan to post a price list that shows the cheapest prices for staples like meat and vegetables for our area.

Here are the veggies on sale and the amounts I bought:
$3 Onions, 6lbs
$3 Potatoes, 10lbs
$3 Green Peppers, 6 pcs
$1.50 Corn, 6 pcs
$2.38 Broccoli, 2 bunches
$5.15 Peaches, 5 lbs
$5.15 Tomatoes on vine, 7. 5lbs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear what you think! Leave a little note to let me know you dropped by today.

Search my blog or the web.