Thursday, June 25, 2009

Publix Super Shopping





At Publix, we would have spent $58.13. Instead we saved 67% and spent only $19.14. That’s a savings of $38.99. Ritz crackers and Crystal Light were BOGO. Plus I had “Buy Ritz Get Wheat Thins FREE coupons”, as well as Crystal Light coupons. All 6 items were only $2, or $0.33 each. The Kraft BBQ Sauce was also BOGO. With $1 off 1 Kraft coupon from here, it was only $0.17 each.

We did “splurge” and buy 1 lb shrimp at $5 for Paella this week and 2 sausage rolls for $2 each. Since mango was $0.50 each, I picked up 6 to enhance this ethnic dish. Plus it’s really good for you. Be warned, the mangoes were rather small.

*I wish I could say this transaction went off without a hitch, but I actually have to return 1 Crystal Light Skinessentials. I had a FREE coupon but it was only free up to $3.50 and I still would have paid $0.60. I told the cashier I did not want to buy it because I didn’t want to waste my FREE coupon. She voided the coupon but still charged me for the item. I did not include this $4.11. I would have caught this had I checked the receipt before leaving the store. So don’t make the same mistake I did!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear what you think! Leave a little note to let me know you dropped by today.

Search my blog or the web.