Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Publix Super Shopping


I'm glad to visit Publix with all my coupons in tow because these deals I could just not pass up. My husband asked me a valid question, "Why are we getting more cereal?" To which I replied, it's Kashi! With coupons, 3 of these were only $1.50 each. But he did make me look closely at our pantry. Living in an apartment really makes you evaluate purchase vs. storage space.


I spent $14.86, saved $18.70, or 56%. I would have spent $33.56. I found peelie coupons for Kashi at Wal-Mart for $1 off U or Vive. The Orange Beach Publix had an Organic coupon booklet with $1 off 4 Stonyfield. And the Oreo cakester coupons ($2 total) were from this Sunday's paper and internet. Thanks to I Heart Publix for letting us know about the Kraft printables redeemable at Publix. I'm not sure if these can only be used at Publix or will work elsewhere. But I do plan on stacking them with manufacturer's coupons and using them at Publix.

2 comments:

  1. Hi fellow couponer! stumbled across your blog- great deals! With these Kraft/Publix printables- unfortunately you can't stack those q's with Manu q's because they are technically manu q's that will be reimbursed by the manufacturer. Using a manu q on top of that means you are using two manu q's on one item. Also, fyi: there's a deal going on at Wags until June 27th- Cakesters are 2/$5 and buy 2, get a $3rr!! Makes them free! :)
    Happy shopping!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was wondering about this. Thanks for letting me know!

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear what you think! Leave a little note to let me know you dropped by today.

Search my blog or the web.