Thursday, May 28, 2009

Built in Laundry Sorter

I have been wanting a laundry sorter forever. My method doesn't quite fall in the three-bin darks-whites-lights sorter. So my hubby is building me our own sorter that would be flush against the wall in our closet. The frame is just from one 2x4. Then I have to sew 5 laundry bags that would be inserted into the frame. So when each bag is full, the whole thing can go into the washer, minus the bag of course. I can't wait to use it! This is by far Tony's most simple and innovative 2x4 concept. He has been busy building other things around the apartment. I'm so blessed that he is resourceful! I'll post pictures later to show off his handiwork.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear what you think! Leave a little note to let me know you dropped by today.

Search my blog or the web.