Friday, August 9, 2013

Target: Buy Select DVDs, Get $5 or $8 Hollywood Movie Money!

More Hollywood Movie Money, this time at Target!
 
I was enjoying some Mommy time at Target and happened upon some deals in the movie section. Plenty of action movies had peelies for $5 or $8 off a movie ticket. If it's a DVD, the coupon is for $5 off a movie, for Blu-ray it's an $8 coupon.

These DVDs are also on sale at Target through Saturday:
$4.75 for 300- DVD (reg $5)
$6.99 for Book of Eli & Wrath of the Titans- DVD
$8.99 for Blu-ray movies: Book of Eli, 300, Braveheart, Clash of the Titans, Terminator


 
Visit WB Summer Promo to check out the movies out at the theater. I saw Pacific Rim, We're the Millers, and The Conjuring.  
 
If you still want to see Despicable Me 2 before it leaves the big screen, some DVDs have $7.50 Hollywood movie money peelies on them: The Lorax DVD was $8.99, Beethoven's Big Break was $7.50 on sale.



On a side note:
Have you seen more DVDs with Hollywood Movie Money peelies on them at Wal-Mart like the ones when the Hobbit movie came out? I saw a bunch at my store today but did not get a picture or the info. That store was pretty rough and very crowded. I think the DVDs were $8 something and the movie ticket was up to $8 off.

Also, reminiscing...
I remember the first time I saw "Hollywood Movie Money" peelie was October 2009 from a Jumanji DVD! That DVD was $3 and we got a FREE movie ticket too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear what you think! Leave a little note to let me know you dropped by today.

Search my blog or the web.