Saturday, August 10, 2013

CVS Shopping Trip: Paid Nothing! Got $5 ECBs Back!


My CVS pharmacy starts the new weekly ad on Saturday evening. So the current and new weekly deals run at the same time for those few hours that night. I often shop during this time even though I sometimes end up getting rainchecks for deals going out-of-stock.
 

Paid $0 for these, just tax, plus got $5 ECBs for next week!
The total saved $34!
 
For this shopping trip, I did two transactions.
 
First Transaction:
2 Suave bodywash (no kids' wash at my store) $2 each
2 Revlon nail polish, $4.99 sale price
=$13.98 subtotal
  • Used $1/2 Suave coupon from Kroger tearpad
  • Used two $1 Revlon coupon from 7/28 SS
  • Used $3 off Revlon from Magic Coupon Machine
  • Used $5 Beauty Bucks
  • Used $3 ECBs from last week
  • (I forgot to use my $2/2 bodywash q from the magic machine!)
=Paid $0, just tax!!! Got $6 ECBs for Revlon
 
 
Second Transaction:
1 Sally Hansen Xtreme Nails, $3.19
1 Sally Hansen Salon Manicure (Dry and Go Drops), $8.99
  • Used 20% off purchase from Sunday paper, -$2.40
  • Used $1 and $2 Sally Hansen coupons from 7/28 RP
  • Used $6 and $0.78 (adjusted from $1) ECBs
=Paid $0, just tax!!! Got $5 ECBs for Sally Hansen
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear what you think! Leave a little note to let me know you dropped by today.

Search my blog or the web.