My CVS pharmacy starts the new weekly ad on Saturday evening. So the current and new weekly deals run at the same time for those few hours that night. I often shop during this time even though I sometimes end up getting rainchecks for deals going out-of-stock.
|Paid $0 for these, just tax, plus got $5 ECBs for next week!|
The total saved $34!
For this shopping trip, I did two transactions.
2 Suave bodywash (no kids' wash at my store) $2 each
2 Revlon nail polish, $4.99 sale price
- Used $1/2 Suave coupon from Kroger tearpad
- Used two $1 Revlon coupon from 7/28 SS
- Used $3 off Revlon from Magic Coupon Machine
- Used $5 Beauty Bucks
- Used $3 ECBs from last week
- (I forgot to use my $2/2 bodywash q from the magic machine!)
=Paid $0, just tax!!! Got $6 ECBs for Revlon
1 Sally Hansen Xtreme Nails, $3.19
1 Sally Hansen Salon Manicure (Dry and Go Drops), $8.99
- Used 20% off purchase from Sunday paper, -$2.40
- Used $1 and $2 Sally Hansen coupons from 7/28 RP
- Used $6 and $0.78 (adjusted from $1) ECBs
=Paid $0, just tax!!! Got $5 ECBs for Sally Hansen