Monday, July 15, 2013

Menu Plan Monday July 15-21

This post is linked to Menu Plans at orgjunkie.
Happy Monday! Last week was a blur at mealtimes. The children were at VBS in a church far from our house so we ended up eating out a couple of times like our free Cow Appreciation Day dinner. And since we were having so much fun with our impromptu dinner dates, the menu plan kind of fell by the wayside.

This week, I hope we stick more to eating at home. My tummy is still upset at the wonderful-now-awful-later feeling of eating more than one Krispy Kreme donuts.

Breakfasts:
waffles
muffins
cereal
omelets
breakfast smoothies

Lunches:
sweet and sour meatballs
rice and mung beans 
homemade pizza
community pool party (with Great Wraps!)
sandwiches: egg salad, tuna salad, bbq chicken
Dinners:
sausage and peppers
fried rice and poor man's asparagus
ham stir-fry with sweet potatoes
nachos and homemade salsa
boiled eggs and creamed peas




1 comment:

  1. Thanks for stopping by! I drove by Krispy Kreme this morning with my son and the "HOT DONUTS NOW" sign was flashing... I resisted the urge because I know *exactly* the feeling you describe!

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear what you think! Leave a little note to let me know you dropped by today.

Search my blog or the web.