Monday, July 1, 2013

Menu Plan Monday July 1

Still making same old tried and true recipes that are super easy and pantry-challenge friendly. I did pick up several cookbooks from the library from some favorite and new bloggers that I am hoping to add some new finds to our weekly meal plan. But for now, I plan to take it easy and enjoy the 4th.

I would love to get ideas for easy summer recipes from you, too! If you have a menu plan, why not share it? Link-up to Menu Plan Monday at orgjunkie.

Here is our menu plan this week:

Breakfasts-
breakfast burrito
hard-boiled eggs
pancakes
waffles
muffins
cereal

Lunches-
rice and beans
spaghetti
lunch out
burgers and hotdogs
chicken fingers
chicken salad
bbq sandwiches

Dinners-
veggie stirfry
calzones
fried chicken
homemade pizza
Hawaiian meatballs
spring rolls

Snacks-
yogurt shakes
cake and ice cream
cookies

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear what you think! Leave a little note to let me know you dropped by today.

Search my blog or the web.