Wednesday, July 10, 2013

FREE Redbox Code July 10 Only!



Tonight only, use this code: LN885GHP for a free Redbox rental. Some of the old codes still work if you haven't used them yet. Codes are also usually good for each credit/debit card. But I'm not sure if they work on Blu-Ray selections. Thanks Money Saving Mom and Freebie Shark!

We love Redbox! How about you guys?

Here's an idea, pass around the free code. We had a little line going in front of the Redbox. So I tore off the paper and gave it to the next person and asked them to give it to the person behind them.

I also thought of taping it to the screen but I would have to remember to bring tape next time! 



2 comments:

  1. I am adding you to "my favs" - i stumbled on your blog and LOVE it! I am always looking to save a buck or two or more!
    Shashi @ http://runninsrilankan.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I like your recipes. That moong bean one is something I might try.

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear what you think! Leave a little note to let me know you dropped by today.

Search my blog or the web.