Saturday, July 13, 2013

CVS $3 off $15 Coupon!

My favorite deals are posted here.
Check the back page of your CVS weekly ad! Some areas are getting $3/$15 coupons from the Magic Coupon Machine. So far, I saw this in the Richmond VA and Baltimore MD weekly ads. It seems very regional, but hurray for those who get it. For some reason, I have not been receiving and email coupon for two weeks now. I am definitely psyched that we're getting this $3 off $15 coupon in our area!

Screen Shot 2013-07-12 at 10.38.35 AM
Other areas are getting $0.75 off Mars single bars. And for those who still get email coupons, what value are you guys getting. Many are reporting getting 20% off coupons! Thanks, Wild For CVS!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear what you think! Leave a little note to let me know you dropped by today.

Search my blog or the web.