Sunday, April 28, 2013

CVS: No More Green Bag Tags


So sad this Sunday morning at CVS, even though I got my free 5ct Zyrtec, I was met with this at the register:

Got $2 ECB that printed stating:
"We are sorry but our Green Bag Tag program has ended. Please accept these Extra Bucks Rewards for you past participation. Your tag is recyclable."

I think my green tag is going in a scrapbook instead of the recycle bin. It's truly an end of an era for CVS shoppers! Better go get those BOGO Krispy Kreme donuts to cheer myself up!

Thanks to Hip2Save and MoneySavingMom for deal alerts. I'm sure something as great or better than the Green Bag Tag will come along at CVS soon. After all, they are the best with the drugstore game!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear what you think! Leave a little note to let me know you dropped by today.

Search my blog or the web.