Monday, January 21, 2013

Where to Buy Coupons Online

I Heart Kroger listed the inclusions for the Mega Sale going on in the next two weeks. And it's looking great! Lots of FREE Rotel, Jello pudding, Reach floss and more. The only problem is I don't have any coupons for the deals!

For the last two weeks, for one reason or another, I didn't get the Sunday paper. Normally, I just accept the loss and move on. After all, we're supposed to be in a Pantry Challenge all month. But when I saw this list for Kroger's Mega Sale, I quickly changed my mind. I want to go grocery shopping.

Lots of people get coupons from Ebay. I'm not a real big fan of Ebay. So instead, I get it from a clipping service. I don't remember how I found out about Coupon Dede but I've only had a good experience from her the two times I did order coupons online.

From the different blogs that I visit like Totally Target and I Heart Kroger, I found out about different clipping services:
Coupon Beat
Coupon Clippers
Coupon Hunters
Sunday Coupon Inserts (whole inserts)
Coupon Dede (what I've used)

I paid $5.26 for 40 coupons and will save about $35 during the next two weeks. Considering that 2 newspapers from the Sundays I missed buying them cost $4, I'm only paying extra for shipping and handling. Since the sale is two weeks long, it's ok if I don't get the coupons by Friday. But I did buy enough to where I could have a little stockpile that should last us a couple months.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear what you think! Leave a little note to let me know you dropped by today.

Search my blog or the web.