Friday, December 7, 2012

Target: Buy $50 Get $10 Gift Card


UPDATE: I saved more money than I thought! I just love that. Read above.

I went to Target tonight to use the recent coupon for $10 Target Gift Card when you purchase $50. We have a prepaid cellphone so I bought two $25 phone cards. I also used $1.50 off Kelloggs coupons from Kellogg's Family Rewards. All in all, I spent $60 for 2 phone cards and a bunch of groceries. The phone cards are $50 by themselves, so only $10 for $70 of groceries. I hope you got the coupon and use it by tomorrow! It expires December 8. Totally Target had a nice scenario and lots of gift card deal scenarios that I used for this shopping trip.


 
Pictured above: Poptarts & some Keebler cookies are $1.99, so only $.50 with the $1.50 Q. The Vrooms cereal rang up $1, so overage of $.50
 
 
Maybe later I'll post my shopping list!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear what you think! Leave a little note to let me know you dropped by today.

Search my blog or the web.