Friday, November 16, 2012

Yes, we've moved again.

Last time, oh, it was a long time ago.  I posted a couple of things from California. We stayed with my parents for a while just blown away by the awesomeness of California. Now more than six months later, we are here in Virginia! Enjoying the beautiful four seasons. And all completely new grocery stores: Kroger, Martins, Food Lion. I thought for a long time that the days of 90% savings was long gone. But until recently, I think there are some great deals left to talk about after all. With Thanksgiving next week, they should really start rolling in.

So, this new journey, with it's learning curve, might take us on an adventure in savings yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear what you think! Leave a little note to let me know you dropped by today.

Search my blog or the web.