Friday, November 16, 2012

FREE Turkey at Martin's (Almost)


While Martin's is no Publix when it comes to deals, once in a while I do a double-take and am impressed by their deals. Sure, gone are the 19cent-a-pound turkeys on sale for Thanksgiving. But this week, Martin's has their Giant brand turkeys $.39/lb when you make a $25 purchase. PLUS, this week's ad in the Sunday paper had a coupon for 20cents off gas when you buy a turkey.

I found a turkey for $5.30 plus I got 20 cents off gas. For a full tank, that means saving $3.20. That makes the turkey $2.10! Nearly free in my book! Now if I can only make the turkey look like the picture then that would be a real impressive saving.

photo source

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear what you think! Leave a little note to let me know you dropped by today.

Search my blog or the web.