Friday, April 8, 2011

Apple Market Q Gone- But Get FREE Coffee!

Sometimes I wish I had more foresight than coupon etiquette. There was a $5 off $25 Apple Market coupon that Publix willingly took as a competitor coupon. I printed 12 thinking I'll go back and print more later (since 12 was already a lot). We'll, I'm sad to say that RelyLocal pulled the coupon (why- it wasn't expiring until 12/31/2011?) and I have only 1 coupon left. Don't they know I rely on that local coupon? Instead of this coupon (sob, I actually thought of going to Apple Market to use the coupon at some point), now we have this:

FREE 12 oz. Cup of KONA Coffee! And we mean it! No purchase necessary! Come in and try a cup today. ( One per customer per day. ) Expires 12/31/11


Thanks, anyway.


But in case you'd like to try it- print it now before it disappears! They have a location next to the used bookstore and across the Pensacola State career center past Cordova Mall.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear what you think! Leave a little note to let me know you dropped by today.

Search my blog or the web.