Thursday, September 30, 2010

$1 Dole Spinach Salad at Target


Paid $16 for 5 dozen organic eggs, 4 Spinach Salad & more.

I am so excited w/ these $2 eggs at Target! They are ArcherFarms Organic Cage-Free brown eggs. I have never had these because organic eggs are $4 at Wal-Mart. But when I asked a Target employee, she said this is their regular price - not clearance, not sale. Yay!

Dole Salad Kits have $1 peelie on the Salad Blend (on sale $2) BUT you can use the coupon for any of the other salads too.

The Kraft salad dressing is $2.04, only $0.54 w/ coupons. Food Lion (in VA) had FREE produce wyb 2 Kraft dressing tearpad I used too.

When I shop at Target with the family, they stay over Starbucks and read magazines and books. I never wander Target anymore but today, I wanted to use those Merona coupons so badly.

Found nothing for me but I saw:
75% off Liz Lange Maternity
75% off LOTS of women's shirts, shorts, a few dresses
75% off RE picture frames (starting at $1.74)
75% off Girl's short sleeved Dance Camp shirts ($1.74) and shorts
50% off lots of Girl's clothes
50% off Merona scarves, jewelry, purses
50% off C9 women's athletic wear
$1.74 Boy's cotton shorts
$1.74 Boy's sleeveless t-shirts
50-75% off bed linens, IronMan comforter $15
75% off Home 16 piece dishes $12.48 (so so pretty square ones)

Check out other savings from all these wonderful shoppers at MSM's Super Savings Saturday and TTM's Shopping Superstars.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear what you think! Leave a little note to let me know you dropped by today.

Search my blog or the web.