Monday, August 2, 2010

More Publix Super Shopping

After my fun Publix trip (saved 100%) I came back for more shopping. I paid $1.38 for everything below. Since my dear hubby was kind enough to pick-up Twizzlers at Walgreens last week, I used the $2 RR from that to buy 2 paper towels for $0.67 (on sale 3/$4). The Batman Snacks, $1.38, are at the clearance section by the pharmacy.


I bought these Pilot Pens and used two $1 manufacturer's coupons. I noticed the Mail-In-Rebate forms: Buy 1, get$1.25. Buy 2, get $2.75. Buy 2 get $4.50. In my enthusiasm, I handed the Wags Pilot coupons from the July book. Now that I think about it, those might have only been for the Pilot G2.

I know for sure though that the Target Papermate coupons for $0.50 are ok to use for these Papermate Pens. They are FREE with the coupons!

Though not pictured, I bought 4 Sorrento Fresh Mozzarella at $1.99 using the $1 Blinkie and $1 Publixx Q in the Smart Savings. But that Publix Q expired on 7/31 so I left a few coupons there for others. I hope some of you picked them up! I also got 2 Stouffer's Family Size dinners for $1.99 each using a $2 PRINT (on their website?). We've already enjoyed those this week. Yay for not having to cook dinner!
I made Tabouleh salad with the fresh mozzarella, basil from the garden and vine-ripe tomatoes. My little ones actually ate this! I was very surprised.


I followed the recipe in the Smart Savings Booklet to make this tomato-mozzarella salad. But instead of balsamic vinegar, I used red wine vinegar. It was very yummy! But don't eat the mozzarella by itself. It's SO bland! Just a warning.

Well, I think this thunderstorm is my cue to get off the computer. Tata for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear what you think! Leave a little note to let me know you dropped by today.

Search my blog or the web.