Thursday, July 22, 2010

Surprise in the Mail!


A while ago, Right At Home offered FREE products for the first 10,000 to sign-up. I entered as soon as I saw it. Today a surprise in the mail revealed 3 full size products from them, Yay!

Ziploc storage bags

Scrubbing Bubbles Toilet Gel

Pledge Multisurface Wipes

I was cleaning out my coupons this afternoon and had to throw away expired Target coupons for Ziploc and Scrubbing Bubbles. It made me so sad. I forgot to use these coupons because I kept waiting on the a freebie deal. I’m glad I didn’t wallow in my coupon negligence for long. I couldn’t believe I got the same items in the mail!

Isn’t God such a doting Father? That was totally not a coincidence.
Collin at Hip2Save has rounded-up a few sweepstakes for us. Let me know if you win some!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear what you think! Leave a little note to let me know you dropped by today.

Search my blog or the web.