Monday, July 26, 2010

NEW Target Printables and Cheap Snacks!

UPDATE: I went last Monday to use up the coupons and bought all this for $36.30- not bad since I bought 4 whole chicken too!
Goldn' Plump Chicken- only $2.50 plus I found $0.75 peelies on any chicken (they're on the chicken thighs). The best by date was the next day. I'm thinking of writing down the sell by dates in my notebook just in case they do clearance! I cooked one chicken and stored the rest in the freezer. Also, the Market Pantry breakfast sausage was on clearance for $2.24 a bag. They taste great too- perfect for a homemade Mc Sausage sandwich.

WOW! Target is cranking out the coupons. Print yours before they're gone. I'm off to Target myself to cash in these deals. Lots of Kashi coupons and kids snack. The healthy should cancel out the junk, right? Well, I'm not above convenience food if that keeps me out of a hot kitchen! I printed every possible coupon found in Money Saving Mom. Add to that GE Reveal $1.50 Target and $1/2 Manufacturer's to get a pack for $0.14 (thanks Totally Target). Also, Kikkoman is $1.42 and use this $1 PRINT or Buy Sauce Get Ponzu FREE. You can combine both to pay $0.42 for 2! Plus submit for a FREE Gift. More details also from Totally Target.

Use this to link directly to Target Coupons or go to Target's website and scroll down the bottom.

We've been enjoying these Kashi entrees and snacks. I didn't see any peelies for them but watch out for some of the cereals. They have $1/2 Kelloggs or Kashi (maybe Kelloggs bought Kashi?) at CVS and Walgreens.


If you already have too many pens, these BIC mech pencils are $1.20 and so only $0.20 for 9 pencils using the $1 Target PRINT. The Sharpie was $0.75 each but with the $1 off 2 Target PRINT, it's only $0.25 each pack!

Don't forget you can use these coupons at Publix, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear what you think! Leave a little note to let me know you dropped by today.

Search my blog or the web.