Monday, July 19, 2010

Get a Publix Card for Upromise


Another duh moment. I always ignore Upromise coupons because I don't really know which area stores to use them. Even though Publix does not have a Membership Card like Winn-Dixie, they have a Publix Upromise key card. Ask for it at any cashier... at least that is what the website says. After you get your card, visit the Publix website and sign-up your new card number. (Thanks to the comment on IHeartPublix!)
Onto other Publix news, IHeartPublix has the Sneak Peek ad already. Stay tuned Tuesday for the Super Deals. Heads up on Smart Balance Milk, they'll be $2.50 starting Weds. Use the $2 PRINT from coupons.com and pay only $0.50 each! We've been enjoying these for a couple of weeks and I think they taste great. My 5-year old is suspicious though. He asked me, "Mom, is this cow's milk?" His eyes bugged out at my reply: "We only drink cow's milk." Quite a head-scratcher for a little guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear what you think! Leave a little note to let me know you dropped by today.

Search my blog or the web.