Saturday, July 10, 2010

CVS Deals July 11-17

Don’t you love the back-to-school sales? Even before my kids started preschool, I looked forward to buying the $0.25 crayons at Wal-Mart. But last year, I gpt FREE school supplies at CVS with their ECB deals. Now I don’t even bother with Wal-Mart’s deals. If you only need a one or two deals at a time, or need to roll over those ECBs, watch and wait for the CVS deals. Compare how much you’d pay for tax in the end though. For example, if it’s $0.20 tax after that FREE notebook, then maybe $0.10 at Wal-Mart’s is cheaper.

CVS Deals & Match-ups from Hip2Save
CVS Ad Scans from I Heart CVS

Paper Mate Pens 10 ct. $0.99, get $0.99 ECB (Limit 1)*
=FREE after ECB!

Caliber 5″ Soft-Handle Scissors $0.99 get $0.99 ECB (Limit 1)*
=FREE after ECB!

*ECB given only Sun., Mon. and Tues.

Gillette ProGlide Power or Manual Razor $9.97, get $5 ECB (Limit 1)
Use the $4/1 coupon from the 6/6 PG
=$0.97 after ECB

Complete Multi-Purpose Solution 12 oz. $7.99, get $7.99 ECB (Limit 1)
Use the $2/1 coupon from the 5/16 RP (regional)
=FREE + a $2 moneymaker!

Oral-B Pulsar or Manual Toothbrush 1 ct. 2/$5
Use the Buy 1 Get 1 Free Pulsar coupon from the 6/6 PG
Use the $2/1 Pulsar coupon from the 7/4 PG
=only $0.25 each

Select Snack and Grocery Items 10/$10
Buy Chex Mix
Use the $0.55/1 PRINT or PRINT
=$0.45 for a great on the go snack!

John Frieda Shampoo, Conditioner, Styler 2/$10, get $5 ECB
Buy 2
Use $2.50 PRINT (sign-up for a hair profile)
Pay $5, then get $5 ECB
=FREE!

*My store starts the new week's deals on Saturdays. But at the same time, you can still take advantage of the current week's deals too. So I like to shop then because I can do two weeks of deals in one day. If they're out of a product, then I just get a raincheck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear what you think! Leave a little note to let me know you dropped by today.

Search my blog or the web.