Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Grocery Deals May 5/5-5/11

I slept in til 8:30 this morning. Wa-hoo! So in case I don't get to these until later today, I'm at least posting the grocery ads and matchups by my favorite bloggers.

UPDATE: Made this video for you Thursday. Enjoy the deal highlights!

Barnes (I'll add more later.)
$1.99 onions, 3lb bag
$0.99/lb roma tomatoes
$0.89/lb yellow squash
$0.89/lb green beans
$1.99 red delicious or rome apples, 3lb bag
$0.25 each, kiwi
Greer's grocery ad.



Publix grocery ad and coupon match-ups from I Heart Publix.

Winn-Dixie grocery ad and coupon match-ups from Southern Savers.


Food World grocery ad and coupon matchups from Coupon Chix (wait until Thrusday, it's not up yet)



Save A Lot grocery ad (deals for May) and coupon matchups from Coupon Savings Game (not up yet).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear what you think! Leave a little note to let me know you dropped by today.

Search my blog or the web.