Saturday, April 10, 2010

Drugstore Deals Heads Up! April 11-17

How are you all doing? I've been sleep deprived and running around like a chicken with its head cut-off. But we are getting more homeschooling done these days, that's a plus. That meant I haven't had time to get on this blog! I am trying with the help of my very sweet husband to figure out YouTube so I can upload some bargain hunting videos to share with you soon!

It's Saturday and time to get ready for our CVS, Walgreens and Target shopping. New ads come out tomorrow but the deals are drawn up Friday or Saturday by eager-beaver bloggers everywhere.

CVS Ad Scans from IHeartCVS and Match-Ups from Hip2Save.
Here are my favorite deals:

Buy Dove Shampoo/Cond. for $4.99
Get $4.99 ECB = FREE!
Use $2 PRINT (limit reached)
Pay $2.99, Get $4.99 ECBs= $2 Money Maker

Buy Dial Nutriskin $5.49 Get $4.50 ECBs
Use $1 PRINT
Pay $4.49, Get $4.50 ECBs = $0.09!

Buy $25 select P&G, Get $10 ECBs
Scenario:
Buy 2 Charmin 16 pack, $9.99 each
Buy 1 Duracell, $5.49
Use two $0.25 off Charmin from 4-4 PG
Pay $24.97 Get $10 ECBs!

Also, Nescafe To Go Sticks are $1
Buy 2, Use BOGO Q + $0.75 Q, Pay $0.25 for both!
Use the same login for Coffeemate's website.

*Don't forget to scan you CVS card in the price scanner for store coupons. The quarterly CVS Bucks also started printing April 1 so check for extra CVS money!
--------------------------------------------


This is my shopping plan: (I have $11 ECBs to use up!)
Transaction 1:
Buy Dove Shampoo and Dial Nutriskin Wash, $4.99+$5.49
Use $2 Dove + $1 Dial Qs and $7 ECBs
Pay $0.49 + tax, Get $9.50 ECBs back

Transaction 2:
Buy 2 Charmin, $9.99x2
Buy 1 Duracell, $5.49
Use 2 $0.25 Qs, $4 ECBs from before & $9.50 ECBs from 1st transaction
Pay $11.47, Get $10 ECBs

I should only spend $12 and get $10 ECBs to rollover next week!


UPDATE: It looks like we can't use the $5 off 2 Tylenol, etc. because the coupon is ringing up like a RR. So the machine thinks that you've already used an RR. And depending on your manager, my experience is that they don't just give you the value of the RR in cash! I'm glad I didn't end up going there today. Maybe they'll sort out this problem in the next few days.

Walgreens Ad Scans from IHeartWags & Match-Ups from Hip2Save.
Buy 4 Velveeta Shells and Cheese cups $1 each, Get $1.50 RR
Use 2 BOGO coupons PRINT
Pay $2, Get $1.50 RR
=$0.50 for all 4 cups

Buy Schick Hydro Shave Gel 8.4 oz. at $2.99 Get $2.99 RR

Crest 3D White Dental Care Buy 3 for $9, Get $3RR
(Toothpaste 5.8 oz or Rinse 8 oz. or Oral B Advantage Toothbrush)
Deal Scenario:
Buy 3 Oral-B Advantage Toothbrushes
Use 3 $2/1 coupons from the 4/4 PG
Pay $3, Get $3RR =FREE!
*Not in this week's ad but is a month-long deal

Benadryl, Tylenol or Sudafed: Buy 2 at $4.99, Get $5RR
Use the $5 off 2 Q from the 4/11 RP
Pay $4.98, Get $5 RR =FREE!
------------------------------------


Here is my shopping plan. If I am feeling rather shameless, I would do all the deals above in single transactions so I can rollover my RRs and spend the least amount out-of-pocket. That would take 5 transactions, so I'll checkout at the cosmetics center. I'll use all the coupons listed above:

Trans 1: Buy 4 Velveeta cups, $1 each
Use BOGO Q, Pay $2 Get $1.50 RR

Trans 2: Buy Schick Shave Gel, $2.99
Use $1.50 RR, Pay $1.49, Get $2.99 RR

Trans 3: Buy 3 Oral B Adv. Toothbrush, $9
Use 3 $2 Qs & $2.99 RR from #2, Pay $0.01, Get $3 RR

Trans 4: Buy 2 Tylenol, $4.99 each
Use $3 RR from #3 & $5 off 2 Q, Pay $2, Get $5 RR

Total I would spend is $5.50, buy I'd get $5 RR for next week!



Target Gift Card Deals and Match-Ups from Totally Target.

Buy 2 Gillette Razors, Get $5 GC
Buy 2 Gillette Fusion, $6.99 each
Use two $4 Qs from 4-4 PG
Pay $5.98, Get $5 GC
*I would do these in a separate transaction. Sometimes, when I've used coupons for gift card deals, the look like they went through but somehow get deducted from the total. Target receipts are a pain so you reallly have to pay close attention.

Buy 5 Special K Kellogg's cereal, Get $5 GC
Buy 5 Low Fat Granola cereal, $2.39 each
Use 5 $1 off Q PRINT (need 3 computers) or from 3-28 RP
Pay $6.95, Get $5 GC = only $0.39 each!

Also on sale: dozen eggs $1.24 & gallon milk $2.39



Sunday Coupon Preview has SmartSource and RedPlum inserts. Some coupons are regional.

My favorites are from Smart Source are:
$0.75 off Silk Soymilk and BOGO Ziploc Slider Bags.
You can also print other Smart Source coupons.

From Red Plum: $1.25 any Vaseline and $3.75 off Vaseline Sheer Infusion, $5 off 2 Benadryl, Tylenol, etc.
You can also print other RedPlum coupons.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear what you think! Leave a little note to let me know you dropped by today.

Search my blog or the web.