Monday, March 22, 2010

Menu Plan Monday 3.22.10



I skipped making a menu last week. But not this week! I don't think I can afford to skip anymore. Most dinners were spent with me scratching my head trying to come up with something.

Dinners for the week:
Monday- Spaghetti
Tuesday-Chicken and Rice
Wednesday-Mediterranean Couscous
Thursday- Dinner with Friends!
Friday-Stirfry Beef and Broccoli
Saturday-Omelets (Breakfast for Dinner)
Sunday- Crockpot Chicken Casserole

What are you planning for to cook this week? Join Menu Plan Monday where hundreds gather to share their menus and recipes!

Since April is only a few days, I'm asking my family what they would like me to make for dinner. Then I'll inventory our "storehouse" and make a tentative menu for the month. My goal is to make a simple rotating schedule for freezer cooking. It's starting to get hot here in Florida and I do not want to get stuck in the kitchen!

2 comments:

  1. I really need to plan dinners more. I find myself scrambling around 2pm.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Even though I don't always stick to my plan, I find just having one helps me stay sane. And once I started linking up to MPM, it was pretty easy to stay consistent with it. I hope you will be able to plan more often too!

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear what you think! Leave a little note to let me know you dropped by today.

Search my blog or the web.