Monday, February 8, 2010

Target Deals & Shopping Feb 7-13


For more deals and coupon match-ups, check out Totally Target!
EASY FREEBIES:
Quaker Oats Oatmeal Express (cinnamon), cost $1.02 each
Buy 5 Get $5 Gift Card
Pay $5.02 out of pocket, get $5 gift card
Only $0.10 for 5 after gift card!

*The shelf tag said plain as day: $1.02 each. Buy 5 get a $5 GC. Thanks Kerry! But they had to manually deduct the $5 from my total. That's better for me because it made my out-of-pocket cost smaller! So check the shelf label to make sure. You can also print $1 off coupon from Quaker to make money on this deal. As you see, lots of Quaker products are included: oatmeal, cereal, granola bars, even grits! Just check the item in the scanner if it does not sport a gift card promo shelf tag.

Gillette Fusion Manual Razor, cost $6.99
Buy 2 Get $5 Gift Card
Use two $4 coupon from 2-7-10 PG (this Sunday’s paper)
Pay $5.98 out of pocket, get $5 gift card
Only $0.98 for 2 after gift card!

I did both these deals twice and paid $15.21 with $8.35 credit left in the gift cards. You can do both gift card deals in one transaction. The register will let the cashier know to give you two gift cards.

-----------------------------------

On a personal note: I came in the store right before closing. After I paid for everything, I got out of the store quickly. But I failed to check my bags. And the 4 razors I bought was missing! They never handed me the bag. I’ll need to get it in the morning. I’m praying this lesson sticks, or I have to ban myself from late night shopping.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear what you think! Leave a little note to let me know you dropped by today.

Search my blog or the web.