Friday, February 19, 2010

Publix $5 off $20 Viva Italia Sale!


If you have not heard, Publx is having an awesome sale on Progresso, Green Giant and Pillsbury Products. They're calling it the Viva Italia Sale. And it's supposed to go through next week! When I was there Weds morning, they had no clue what coupons I was talking about. The stores were supposed to get a coupon flyer to go with the sale. I was so bummed!

Thanks to I Heart Publix for posting a link for the $5 off $20 coupon. Please let me know if Publix will let you use these. My guess is that if the hardcopy of the coupons are not available, they would take this just fine. I'm optimistic! There will also be coupons for $1/4 Progresso soup and $1/3 Green Giant box veggies in this Sunday's Smart Source insert!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear what you think! Leave a little note to let me know you dropped by today.

Search my blog or the web.