Monday, February 8, 2010

After Technical Difficulties, I'm Back!

I haven’t been blogging all week because my DSL line was messed up. But ATT didn’t know that and accused my modem of being old and beat up. Instead they sent me a $40 modem I’d pay in easy installments. Then they got a line technician to look at the DSL line so I can now finally get on the internet. I hope to stick around for a while. I’ve had too many problems with this computer all month and have only been only a few days here and there. Sometimes I psychoanalyze everything and almost threw in the towel!

But Saturday helped changed my mind. I went to Pine Summit Baptist Church for a Frugal Living Seminar. My dear friend Misty did such a GREAT job. At MOPS last March, she heard me share my frugal experience. Then, she shared with her friends and now, her own church with this frugal living class. I learned so much (she's way more organized than I am!) More importantly, I had no idea how much I needed the fellowship. Their Women's Ministry Team did a great job putting that event together.

So, if you are here from Pine Summit, welcome! Feel free to check out the links on the left hand side. And visit Southern Savers too (Misty's recommendation) where you can find links for Publix, Winn Dixie, etc and create a custom shopping list! If you have any questions, leave a comment or email me at frugalforyou (at) gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear what you think! Leave a little note to let me know you dropped by today.

Search my blog or the web.