Saturday, January 16, 2010

Mall Shopping for Clearance Finds!

Middle of January must be the time for major clearance for retailers. All the stores are having great sales! Even the mall is a good place to shop right now. Prudent Patron has assembled a cast of mall coupons. Thanks! I'm going to have to start saving up for January shopping next year.

I'm thinking of grabbing some clearance items at Bath & Body to get the FREE travel size items. I've heard from Hip2Save Comments that there are lots of 75-90% off!

Old Navy has lots of deals too. I was able to print a $10 off $50 and a 10% off purchase coupons by using 2 email addresses. If these were the super high value coupons like $50 off $100 then I wouldn't because those are really hard to get. Anyway, go to Old Navy Weekly and get the $10 Q by moving the blue shirt under the green one. Get the 10% off Q by placing the green headband to the girl with black hair on the right.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear what you think! Leave a little note to let me know you dropped by today.

Search my blog or the web.