Thursday, January 14, 2010

FREE Johnson & Johnson at Walgreens w/ Rebate

Some reaader have reported at Hip2Save that their Walgreens are offering BOGO for Aveeno, Clean & Clear and Lubriderm. So, I was going by Cordova Mall and called the Walgreens there. They said theirs was only BOG1/2. We have a bunch of errands to do and somehow never got around to Walgreens. But on the way home, we passed by the Walgreens off Saufley Field and Mobile Hwy and theirs is BOGO! How 2 stores not 10 miles from each other can have completely different promotion is just insane to me. But I'm sure glad for it!


Aveeno Hair Care $7.49
Aveeno lotion 2.5 oz, $2.99
Clean & Clear $5.49 and up
Lubriderm lotion 6 oz, $3.99

With Buy One Get One Free Sale:
2 Aveeno Hair Care=$7.49
4 Aveeno lotion=$5.98
2 Clean & Clear=$5.79
2 Lubriderm=$3.99
Total before BOGO sale: $46.30
Total w/ BOGO sale: $23.15

Then I had coupons for all the items:
7- $2 off Aveeno lotion, Lubriderm, Clean & Clear, 2- $2.50 off Aveeno Hair Care for a total of $19 off

Total Paid: $4.15! I will try to submit this for the Johnson & Johnson's $10 Rebate.

More to explain this afternoon...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear what you think! Leave a little note to let me know you dropped by today.

Search my blog or the web.