Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Publix Shopping 12-3-09 and Sneak Peek WEDS Deals



Publix deals pictured here are good through Tuesday. This is all I bought there this week. I paid $2.97. These "healthy" garden goldfish tastes pretty good. The cookies are not healthy but cheap! The plus side is baking fun with the kiddos. As much as I love homemade cookies, I like saving time better.


We also got this train for $37 mentioned in the post below. Some of the cars open and are perfect for stashing little treats! I'm excited to use it since I never had one growing up (no boys in our house).

Check out how others did with their shopping here or here. Many saved 80% or more this week!

Also, Michelle at I Heart Publix has the Sneak Peek for Weds Ads by Monday. See what deals you might partake this week here. You could even buy coupons now online or ebay to get ready.

Here are my faves! Please note that we can't verify all these deals until the ad comes out on Weds:
Campbell’s Select Harvest Soup, Assorted Varieties, 18.6 to 18.8-oz can or 15.3-oz bowl, BOGO $2.39
-$1/2; $.40/2 from 09-20-09 SS
-$1/1 PRINT
-$1.50/3 PRINT

Kashi Instant Oatmeal or Hot Cereal, Assorted Varieties, 11.28 or 12.1-oz box, BOGO $3.59
-$1 Target Q Peelie
-$3 Manuf Q Peelie
*Boxes of TLC bars at some Target stores have a $4 Peelie with above Qs. Check to see if your Publix will take Target Qs as some do not (like Orange Beach- Boo!)

Sargento Shredded Cheese, Assorted Varieties, 5 to 8-oz pkg, 3/$5
-$.40/2; $.50/2; $1/2 from 11-15-09 SS
-$.55/1 All You, November 2009
-Free Dozen eggs wyb 2 Sargento from All the Trimmings Booklet

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear what you think! Leave a little note to let me know you dropped by today.

Search my blog or the web.