Sunday, November 1, 2009

Target Deals and Shopping Trip

Target One Spot: 75% off Green Dot items! I bought these for $20. I used two $5 gift cards to bring down the cost from $30. I grabbed whatever caught my fancy and sorted through them at home. I would like to return or exchange some items later, if any are left! Tons of gift bags, cards, and tissue. They were only 25 cents each! I'm thinking gift sets. This gardening set cost only $1.50!
Safari set- only $1! This is going to an Operations Christmas Child!
Beauty set- only $1.87 and includes a pretty card. The mini duffel bag was $2.50, so now only $0.62, all others are $0.25.
Boy gift set- $1.50 and includes a birthday card and gift bag.
Oriental Flair Set- only $3.12! These were $2.50 regular price. I bought 5 bags. For only $0.62 each, these purses make great gift bags.
House Warming Set- only $2.50! Just add a box of fave pasta and spaghetti sauce, or any other kitchen related items. There were still lots of colors left (except for the colander- only one left).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear what you think! Leave a little note to let me know you dropped by today.

Search my blog or the web.