Sunday, November 1, 2009

30 Day Giving Challenge


Alyssa at Keeping the Kingdom First is hosting a 30-Day Giving Challenge. We are excited to participate. With the Christmas Holiday just two months away, how many of us are thinking of the massive shopping we have to get done? And how much will it all hurt our wallets? I promise you, that any giving you do outside of your shopping list, be it gifts or time, will be a refreshing break. I always see my life in a different perspective when I give to others in need. It's especially important for our kids to catch the giving lifestyle early on. This challenge will be a most worthwhile endeavor. I hope you all participate!

1 comment:

  1. It sure will be! I'm now following you. Looking forward to your posts!

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear what you think! Leave a little note to let me know you dropped by today.

Search my blog or the web.