Thursday, November 26, 2009

CVS and Walgreens Black Friday Deals


UPDATE: I did get a chance to stop by CVS on Thursday and Walgreens on Friday, both at night. Of course the stores were not crowded. To my relief, they were well-stocked. At Walgreens, they even put all the Black Friday deals all in the same endcap. Total: all FREE + $4 overage after ECBs. Plus I'll get $9 for Just for Men Rebate!

Total: all FREE after RRs! I had $6 overage from coupons which went to pizzas and crayons (were $1.99 each).

My two favorite stores, CVS and Walgreens are also having their Black Friday deals starting Thursday. Today is the best time to pop over there and get a few items for free after ECBs and RRs because everyone will be too sleepy from all the turkey they ate. Last year, I was able to buy all the presents I had for myself (make-up and a hair dryer) for FREE at these two stores. Check out the deals from this list of stores. Also, Dollar General is having a Thursday only and a three-day sale. Kristin did a great job posting all these deals, so now I don't have to!

But I did want to share highlights with you for CVS (I got my deals from I Heart CVS):
Take this medicare quiz to print a $5 off $30 Q. Give this before all other coupons.

*2 BIC Soleil Razors FREE
DEAL: Buy at $6.99, Get $5 ECBs; limit 2
Print two $2 off

*Sheer Infusion Vaseline Lotion, $1.50 money-maker!
DEAL: Buy at $7.99, Get $7.99 ECBs
Print $1.50 Q

*Philips earbuds, FREE
DEAL: Buy at $6.99, Get $6.99 ECBs; limit 1

*Schick Quattro Titanium Razor, FREE
DEAL: Buy at $9.99, Get $8 ECBs, limit 1
Use $2 off Q from last week's paper, deal good for women's razor too

*Just for Men Touch of Grey, $8.99 Money Maker
DEAL: Buy at $8.99, Get $8.99 ECBs
Plus submit for $8.99 Mail-In-Rebate
(Even if you have to donate this item because your family does not need it, get it anyway and make $9 on it!)

OK, for Walgreens, Register Rewards deals: (I got my deals from I Heart Wags.)

*Dove Ultimate, $2 Money maker
DEAL: Buy at $3.99, Get $4 RR
Print $2 Q

*Infusium 23, 8 or 16 oz, $2 Money Maker
DEAL: Buy at $4.99, Get $5 RR
Use $2 from last week's paper

*Nivea Men's Shave Gel, FREE
DEAL: Buy at $2.49, Get $2.50 RR

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear what you think! Leave a little note to let me know you dropped by today.

Search my blog or the web.