Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Winn-Dixie Shopping Oct 21

Did you see the new Transformers movie that came out yesterday? I was reminiscing about my childhood watching the cartoon show in Tagalog (I'm Filipino). We dropped off the movie at the Friendly Video off 98. I think they still have a couple of locations around. But every Tuesday is Rent One Get One Free. And that's also when new releases come out. This Tuesday deal is also good for Family Movies which are only $1 to begin with. So you get 2 movies for $1 on Tuesdays. Not bad considering I pay that much in library fines when I forget to return movies to them.

Oh, the point of this inside scoop is that Winn-Dixie is next door to them. And we grabbed some veggies on sale above for $8.04. We saved $9.63 and also got a $10 off $50 coupon to use starting next week. The great thing about that is I can also use that coupon at Publix! Also, there was a coupon taped to the Almond Accents: Buy 1 Get $1 off produce (on sale for $2.50). Go here to see the rest of the list for Winn-Dixie deals or to see the weekly ad.

And I saw that the UPS Store next door is once again offering $0.19 color copies! I'm thinking about making a handprint calendar for grandparents this Christmas so I'd really like to take advantage of this sale.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear what you think! Leave a little note to let me know you dropped by today.

Search my blog or the web.