Saturday, October 24, 2009

Super Shopping Saturday

Just a recap on my shopping this week:


Walgreens: I spent $5 and got $16 RRs back





Publix: My total came to $23.60 (before coupons would be $85.83)


On Thursday, we stopped by after the a failed attempt to get in to the State Fair (rain!) got 10 Ritz boxes (BOGO $3.49) and Ritz Crakerfuls (FREE with coupon) plus Publix Banana Split Ice Cream ($2.50). The total came out to $16.55. But I already sent in my receipt for the $10 Kraft Rebate. So these 11 boxes (plus the FREE Crakerfuls) will only be $2.55 or a quarter per box!


CVS: My total here was $1.30 and got $6.99 ECBs.

The Glade Candle was $6.99 and I used a $2 coupon. I got $6.99 ECBs back for this so I made $2! You can still get this deal through Saturday. They had some toys for 75% off like the Turtles for $1.25 and Floam Robot for $2.50. I also got the Green Bag Tag (gives you $1 ECB after every 4th use) and Reinventing Beauty Magazine. I have to return it because it's the old copy! I also bought the newspaper there. It cost $1.50 instead of $1 at Wal-Mart. But that meant I didn't have to go to Wal-Mart.

Winn-Dixie: I spent $8.04 on veggies and got WIC

How did you do this week? Check out MSM and see other frugal shoppers' deals and steals this week here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear what you think! Leave a little note to let me know you dropped by today.

Search my blog or the web.