Friday, October 30, 2009

Pumpkin Patch Fever


There's still lots of pumpkins at Perdido Bay Baptist Church. Proceeds benefit their Missions program.
Here's our son so into his costume, he forgot his mask was still on.
"Frolic" I say! Bibleman & Tinker Bell enjoying the pumkin patch.

They gave us a Pumpkin Prayer card when we bought our pumpkins . We've prayed it a few times already. Then I found this story called A Pumpkin Parable by Liz Curtis Higgs. So much about Halloween is focused on darkness, this story brings light and a great message for our kids.

I found it here, but you can just play it now.




Below is a fun craft based on the book above. Valerie is awesome with crafts and curriculum. Visit her here for Thanksgiving crafts!





I hope you will have a safe and fun Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear what you think! Leave a little note to let me know you dropped by today.

Search my blog or the web.