Monday, September 14, 2009

Super Shopping at Publix

These deals and others are good through Tuesday and are listed here.Barnes has Split Chicken breast on sale for $0.98/lb. But at Publix, they had the same price for theirs (clearance sale). So each package around $4. The Smithfield bacon was $1 after using $3 coupon from here. And Cascade rinse is FREE with a coupon from the mail.



The Goldfish and Philly cheese is part of their 10 for $10 deal. They have Honey Graham Goldfish! We bought 2 more but those were gobbled up already. The bagels are 2/$2.20 and Daisy Sour cream are 2/$1.29 and part of the BOGO sales.



If you stop by Orange Beach Publix, pick up this coupon booklet, you'll find $3 off Glade and $1 off All Detergent. Small and Mighty is BOGO for $6, so only $2 each with two coupons. The small Glade candles are $3 at the Moblie Hwy Publix (so FREE w/ Q!) and the holder is $2.50. I used $2 off Q from inside the box and FREE refills from glade.com (keep clicking the slide show until you see the tin candle holder then sign-up to print the coupon)


All this for $0.22! I used coupons above & $5 Walgreens Register Rewards!

Publix has this Q booklet (at Orange Beach- only the AL stores have Q booklets, the FL stores have the Green & Yellow Advantage flyers). These are store Qs I combined with Manuf. Qs for even more savings.I used 2 Q: Buy 3 PG brands listed, get FREE Bounty roll
3 Tide Stain Release, $3.99 each
-$1.50 Q (from magazines) & $2 Publix Q = $1.50 for 3
Pampers wipes, $3.39 (-$1 Publix Q & -$1 off Walgreens Q = $1.39)
Dawn, $1.99 (-$0.50 Publix Q & -$0.50 manuf Q = $0.99)
Charmin, $2.99 (Essentials sale)
-$0.55 store Q & $1 Q from the mail = $1.45

And 2 FREE Bounty Rolls!
All the store Qs were from that booklet above and paid $5.38

This next picture shows foods on sale. I used this booklet to get the TGIF frozen foods. I'm not sure if it's still available. But there was $2 off 2 Q there. Because TGIF snacks are BOGO sale (2 for $3.69), it's only $1.69 for 2 or $0.90 each!
Healthy Choice is on sale $2.50. (-$2 here= only $0.50!)
Green Giant $1 (-$0.50 Q here = $0.50!)
Yoplaits Delights $2 (so yummy! use $1 Q here = $1!)
FREE Tropicana from a mail-in coupon.

Thanks I Heart Publix for the great coupon links!

I went to two Publix because the Orange Beach Publix and theygave me such a hard time. They no longer want to accept any drugstore coupons because they are not their competitors. Well, I don't think they notice that there are no grocery stores within a 15 mile radius around them. So who do they consider their competitor? I'll have to make some calls tofind out. So I had to go to the one in Pensacola to finish my deals. We're trying to stock-up so this coming week will be minimal shopping for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear what you think! Leave a little note to let me know you dropped by today.

Search my blog or the web.