Sunday, September 6, 2009

CVS Trip- FREE Renu & Zyrtec, Plus $2 Profit!


I didn't realize until late today that Zyrtec and Renu are on sale this past week at CVS. After digging through CVS coupons, I saw that the $25 ReadyFill booklet has coupons for both allergy and eye care products. At the store, I always scan my card at the price scanner to get CVS coupons. To my joy, it gave me $2 off Renu! I had another from last Sunday. So I stacked these store Qs with the $2 print coupons.

My husband and I were amazed at these transactions. I never would have thought Zyrtec could be bought for free!

First Transaction:
Bought 2 Renu 12 oz (Pay $7.99, Get $3 ECBs
-$3 off $12 or more eye care from ReadyFill
-two $2 CVS coupons for Renu (from price scanner & last Sunday's receipt)
-two $2 off Print Q
Paid $5 Out-Of-Pocket, Got $6 ECB back!

Second Transaction:
Bought 14 count Zrytec, $12.99
-$2 off $10 or more allergy care from ReadyFill
-$2 off from sample mailed to me
-$6.99 ECBs from last Sunday's Glade candle purchase
Paid $3 Out-Of-Pocket, Got $3 ECB back!

Total after ECBs? FREE + $2 Profit!


And to think that for years we've used Wal-Mart's Equate brand because it was only $3. This is the first time we bought a name brand contact lens solution. I will definitely keep an eye out for these deals again. Another reason to coupon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear what you think! Leave a little note to let me know you dropped by today.

Search my blog or the web.