Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Extra Special Target Deals




I just came back from Target because I saw a few really great deals but I forgot to grab my coupons. Fortunately, it's only a short drive.


Pepperidge Farm Cheese Crisps has a Try Me Free Peelie on it for a mail-in-rebate.


I didn't know that the Special K crackers are part of the Buy 4 Special K Get $5 back. Coupon.com still has $1 off Q's and you can print 2.

Also, lots of Back-To-School Items are 30% off (where they are in big bins in the back, not in the Office/School Supplies aisle). Globes, maps, backpacks, lunchboxes, binders, and much more are on sale.
Artic Zone lunchboxes $2.78
4-pack spiral notebooks, $0.42
some Composition books, $0.35




Bananas at our Target are $0.75/3lb bags because they are starting to get overripe. Use the $0.50 Target coupon here and get 3 lbs for $0.25! Peel, slice and freeze for smoothies and banana nut bread.


In the cold foods section I also saw:
Kraft Natural Cheese shreds from $1.52-1.99
Oscar Mayer Center Cut Bacon , $1.50
Kellogg's All-Bran Cereal (by clearance section near cheese), $1.93

Also, Bounce Dryer Bar and Tide Stain Release are $3.79
Both have $1.50 Target Q and $1.50 Manuf Q's (Vocal Point mailed $2.50 off Tide) so it should be free or $0.79 each. Not bad for trying a new product.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear what you think! Leave a little note to let me know you dropped by today.

Search my blog or the web.