Thursday, August 20, 2009

Super Shopping, August 16-22

Yesterday was another great Publix trip. I would have spent $47.33 without sales or coupons but walked away paying only $5.21. That's a savings of almost 90%. I saw a friend there and she gave me $1.35 MQ's for Fiber One Yogurt. She got them from Vocalpoint. I was only getting 2 so I ended up with 6 for $0.10! While there, I spotted $1 off 2 Ronzoni peelies on the Minute Rice boxes and they did not say you had to buy the Rice to get the Q. So I took 2 and used them at later Winn-Dixie, my next stop.

Sometimes the peelies say you get the savings for buying that particular box, so read it first to appease your conscience. And please be sensible by taking only a few and leaving the rest for others. Or you might end up in an awkward postition like I did when the vendor who works for Kellogg's asked me why I was taking the peelies off that she just put on the boxes!

At W-D, I spent $6.98 for 7 items. So it's not bad considering I bought 4 bozes of whole wheat pasts and two 2%natural cheese. They were charging me $18.14 without sales or coupons. So I saved 62% just for using a couple of coupons and my W-D card!


MQ= manufacturer's coupon, Q=coupon, wyb=when you buy

Here is what I bought at Publix:
Paid $1 for 4 Uncle Bens (BOGO sale, used 2 Print Q)

Paid $1 for 2 Yoplait Yo-Plus yogurt
(BOGO sale, used 2- $1 Print Q, also here)

Paid $0.10 for 6 Yoplait Fiber One Yogurt
(BOGO sale, used 2- $1 MQ and 4- $1.35 MQ)

Paid $0.66 for 6pk Mott's applesauce (3/$5 sale, used $1 Print Q)

Paid $4 for 2 Cascadian Farms Cereal
($2.50 each, used $1 Print Q- left one at home!)

Paid $4 for 2 Eggo Waffles (on sale $2 each)

FREE 2.23 lb plums (Q was $2 off fruit wyb 2 Eggo waffles from this booklet I saw at Winn-Dixie)

I used $5 off $25 Rite Aid Q before handing over other Qs.
Thanks to I Heart Publix for the coupon links!
My total was $5.21




A quick stop at Winn-Dixie for the following:
Winn Dixie bleach (on sale for $1)
2 Kraft 2% natural cheese (2/$4; used 2- .55 Q from Publix booklet)
4 Ronzoni pasta (BOGO sale, used 2- $1off 2 Q)
My total was $6.98

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear what you think! Leave a little note to let me know you dropped by today.

Search my blog or the web.