Friday, July 3, 2009

Save-A-Lot Coupon $5 off $20


UPDATE: I tried to print the coupon but you need Internet Explorer 7 and I upgraded recently to 8. This has happened before. In my gut I knew I should have refused the update that Windows was pushing on me. So I'll have to print the coupon at the Library.

Starting July 1st, get a store coupon for $5 off $20 at Save-a-Lot when you sign-up for their Smart Shopper Club. Click Join Now to register. It may be possible to use this coupon at Publix. Call them first to verify.

I like Save-a-lot. We have only 1 in our city. They always have bananas 3lbs/$1. And last year, they had a P&G promotion, buy $20 get $10 by mail. I ended up using this $10 at Publix! (They had better deals at that time.) And today, the store sent us $6.50 in manufacturer's coupons. Check out their circular on their website. I think these are monthly deals, too.
Thanks Heather for letting me know about Save-A-Lot a few years ago!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear what you think! Leave a little note to let me know you dropped by today.

Search my blog or the web.