Last night at Publix I would have spent $99.46, if I had no coupons and nothing was on sale. Instead I paid $13.71. That's 90% off my grocery bill!
- Here was the breakdown of my transaction:
- First I used a $5 off $50 Publix coupon.
- Then I used a $10 off $50 Winn-Dixie coupon. (Since I was still over $50.)
- I had $24.50 in manufacturer's coupons and $5.80 in free milk.
- Lastly, I used a $10 Save-a-lot coupon to bring my total to $13.71!
The register rang up at $69. Then I used my coupons in this order:
Looking for more frugal tips? Check out Life as Mom for the Frugal Friday post.