Monday, July 6, 2009

Publix Accepts Competitor Coupons!


I just called the Publix at Orange Beach. Since the Rite Aid is catty-corner to them, they are accepting the Rite Aid store coupon. I am so glad since my Winn-Dixie coupons never came in the mail.

They are accepting these:
Rite Aid
$5 off $25 coupon Thanks Hip to Save for the link!
CVS Extra Care Bucks and $ off $ coupons
Walgreens Register Rewards coupons
Winn-Dixie $ off $ and other store coupons
Plus Publix Orange Beach has $5 off $50 in the Island Clipper Magazine (by the customer service desk)


So just by going to Publix at Orange Beach and spending $50, I can use $5 off $50 Publix and $5 off $25 Rite Aid and save $10 off the bat! Always present these $ off $ coupons before any other coupons. Otherwise, giving them your other coupons will lower your total and then you can't use the $ off $.

The Pensacola stores are not accepting the Rite Aid coupons. But they do accept the other store coupons. I know this is old hat for many of you from other cities, but Publix just came into our area very recently. And we are just learning the very sweet deals they offer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear what you think! Leave a little note to let me know you dropped by today.

Search my blog or the web.