Sunday, July 26, 2009

Menu Plan Monday July 28 - August 2




I posted last week's dinner menu. But I had a separate list for lunch in my notebook. We followed both in the sense I cooked the dishes even if they were served on different days. So this week I'll post a menu for both lunch and dinner. There are lots of chicken and salmon dishes because that was on sale. Check it out at the end of the week to see how we did and maybe even recipes and pictures! To see what other kitchens are cooking up this week, visit Organizing Junkie here.



Monday:
Lunch- Chicken Chowder
Dinner- Pizza

Tuesday:
Birthday Party- Brunch
Dinner- Green Salad with Chicken

Wednesday:
Lunch- Chicken & Shrimp Kabobs
Dinner- Grilled Salmon (from $5 Dinners)

Thursday:
Lunch- Breakfast Ham Casserole
Dinner- Chicken Club Sandwich and Salad

Friday:
Lunch- Chicken Broccoli Casserole
Dinner- Apritada (Filipino chicken stew with potatoes)

Saturday:
Lunch- Paella (Spanish rice with sausage and seafood)
Dinner- Fish Lentil Soup

Sunday:
Lunch- Salmon Patties with Lentil-Brown Rice Casserole
Dinner- Porkchop Adobo with Potatoes

1 comment:

  1. Casserole for breakfast is a great idea. I don't like cooking in the morning but wouldn't mind reheating something...thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear what you think! Leave a little note to let me know you dropped by today.

Search my blog or the web.