Friday, July 10, 2009

Do Something Members Get Free Ice Cream!


Baskin and Robbins is giving away a FREE soft-serve ice cream to Do Something Members July 13-17. You must first sign-up by July 12 here. They will email you the FREE ice cream coupon on July 13. Redeem it for a Soft Serve 6oz between July 13-17. And, once you register, you'll have the option to tell a friend here. As a thank you for spreading the word, Do Something will email you a B1G1 FREE 31 Below coupon! I couldn't get it to work for me, but I found a pdf link at the bottom of the page for the coupon. Click this link if you can't make the email referral work either.


Thanks to Swappin Spoons for the info. To learn about other great Freebies, visit The Thrifty Mama's Friday Freebie Round-Up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear what you think! Leave a little note to let me know you dropped by today.

Search my blog or the web.