Saturday, June 20, 2009

Walgreens Shopping Plan for June 21- June 27


UPDATE: Hip 2 Save just posted this tip: Lysol Disinfectant Spray is 2 for $7. Use two $2 off coupons and get $2 RR. Cost is only $1 for 2! Hurry though, the coupon expires 6/29. I'm definitely getting this!

Here is my Walgreens shopping list for this week's deals. Check out all the other deals and
shopping scenarios at Money These are the deals I like Money Saving Mom, Mummy Deals, The Thrifty Mama.


Buy Accucheck $14.99, get $5 Register Rewards (RR)
Free with Manuf Rebate and $5 Moneymaker

Buy Aquafresh $3, get $3 RR
Use $1 Manuf coupon to get $1 Moneymaker
(I plan to buy 4 during the week to use up 4 coupons I printed here)

Buy Sunweet Apricot $1.99 with in-ad coupon
Use $0.50 Manuf coupon from Publix summer savings magazine
(I got this at CVS last week & we ate up 1 container in a few days!)

Buy Chex mix 3/$4 with in-ad coupon
Use 3- $0.50 Manuf coupons (internet coupons not available anymore)

Buy 4 Royal Pudding for $1 with in-ad coupon
(This will be for my Accucheck filler, read below.)

Buy 2 Lysol Disinfecant Spray $7, get $2 RR
Use 2- $2 Lysol spray coupons from 5/3/09

This is the order of transactions for my shopping plan:

note: OOP means out of poket
1. Buy 4 Aquafresh, pay $9 OOP with coupons, get 4- $3 RR.
2. Buy Accucheck & 4 Pudding, use 5- $3 RR (one last week).*
Use in-ad coupon for pudding. Pay $0.99 OOP plus tax, get $5 RR!
3. Buy 3 Chex and Apricot, Buy 2 Lysol spray. Use $5 RR, pay $2 OOP, get $2 RR back

Total out of pocket cost $12.
After Accucheck Rebate ($14.99), $4 Moneymaker!



*(It turns out you need the same number of items at least for the number of coupons you're using. We learned this when Hubs went during his lunchbreak and bought 2 batteries with 3 RR coupons. It would only take 2. He called me and I said he needed to buy some candy so he would have 3 items. And it worked! So, hence, the pudding will be the filler items. At $0.25 each, they would only add $1 to this transaction.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear what you think! Leave a little note to let me know you dropped by today.

Search my blog or the web.