Monday, June 15, 2009

Wal-Mart Price Match June 10 - June 17

This post is dedicated to Wal-Mart price matches. The stores in our area are: Barnes
(B), Publix (P), Winn-Dixie (WD), Greer's (G) and Foodworld (FW). If your area has other stores like Kroger, Aldi, Food Lion, you can make your own price-match list and shop all your stores' sales at Wal-Mart. To learn more about how to do this, check out this post I wrote here.

Sorry this is so late... It is amazing how little gets done when you are interrupted by "Mommy, mommy, look at me!" every 5 minutes. Not that I'm making an excuse or anything.

You still have through Tuesday to partake of these savings.

Anyway, here is the best of the best deals:

Produce
B $0.69/lb vine ripe tomatoes
B $0.50 each green bell pepper
B $0.99 each iceberg lettuce
B $0.50 each cucumber
B $1.79 Yellow Onions, 3 lb
WD $2.49/lb Red Cherries
WD $2 Russet Potatoes, 5 lb
P $2 Cantaloupe

Meats
B $2.89/lb Sirloin Tip Roast
FW $1.99/lb Ground Chuck

Other
P $2.79 Edy's Ice Cream
B 3/$1 Campbell's Pork and Beans

I do have a longer list of deals for Publix and Winn-Dixie. Food World was so sparse so I just didn't make one for it. Next week however looks very promising at Publix. For a sneak peak, check out I Heart Publix.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear what you think! Leave a little note to let me know you dropped by today.

Search my blog or the web.