Thursday, June 25, 2009

CVS Super Shopping



On Tuesday, the truck came in to CVS with the Aveeno lotion I was looking for. I was able to use my rain check from last week’s sale and get $10 ECBs for buying $20 Aveeno. I used coupons I bought from Coupon Dede and ECBs from the Soyjoy deal. I also bought myself that lumbar support frame for $4 (I told the cashier I bought one already. Since the tag said 2 for $10, he only charged me $4).

Here is the breakdown of this transaction:
5 x $3.39 Aveeno lotion, 2.5 oz, 5
$4.50 Aveeno bath oil
$4 lumbar support frame
-$5 Aveeno coupons ($1 off 1)
-$20 ECBs (from Soyjoy)

-$0.54 from CVS Money card
Total Out of Pocket $0.86 plus got $10 ECBs!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear what you think! Leave a little note to let me know you dropped by today.

Search my blog or the web.